I am a PhD Student in Statistics at the School of Mathematical Sciences, Science and Engineering Faculty, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane, Australia.
I am currently working under the supervision of Professor Kerrie Mengersen in the “Bayesian Approaches to Modelling and Analysis of Big Data” project.
- Bayesian Statistical Modelling
- Big Data Analysis
- Models for Repeated Measures Data
- Generalized Linear Models
I completed my graduation (Bachelor of Science) on 2011 and Post graduation (Master of Science by Research) on 2013 in Statistics, Biostatistics & Informatics from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- worked as a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Applied Statistics, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.( September 29, 2016 to August 5, 2017)
- worked as a Lecturer at the Department of Applied Statistics, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.( September 5, 2013 to September 28, 2016 )
- worked as the principal Researcher from Bangladesh (Part-time) on a project titled,”Water Scarcity in Bangladesh: Dynamics of Conflicts and Cooperation” by Peace Research Institute, Oslo (January 2012 to January 2013)
For more details, please visit the profiles below: